Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Cultured Day

I'm feeling quite sophisticated today, as Katrina and I went with a friend from church to the Columbus Museum of Art this afternoon. The main attraction was an exclusive exhibit of works by and related to Edgar Degas. The Degas gallery was a bit disappointing and small, but the rest of the museum more than made up for that with its quality and quantity.

After about two hours at the museum, we came back and chatted for a while. We even broke out some old Harding yearbooks, as our friend also went to HU.

I'll certainly have to come off my cultural high horse tonight at 8, however, as it will be time for our weekly installment of The Amazing Race. It's probably the least voyeuristic and dishonorable of the reality shows, but still ...

1 Comments:

At November 06, 2006 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only ever been interested in two reality shows: The Amazing Race, and Hell's Kitchen. I don't know why I watched Hell's Kitchen, but I know Amazing Race brings back memories of running scavenger hunts as a kid, and can be educational too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home