Thursday, November 02, 2006

White and Nerdy

I had planned to make my serious pre-election post today, but I just don't have the time. Hopefully that will be coming your way tomorrow.

Instead, you'll have to settle for the big news that Weird Al will be performing his new single "White and Nerdy" on The Tonight Show tonight (Thursday). It's a hilarious song based on that disgusting "Ridin' Dirty" song. If you can't catch the performance, you can hear the song or see the video here or find out more about it here.

And, yes, I realize that by providing all these links I am looking rather white and nerdy myself. I'm OK with that.

2 Comments:

At November 02, 2006 10:52 PM, Blogger James E. Miller said...

Ryno-

I like Weird Al. I tried to bring him to HU, but most student reaction was negative. But I always knew if I brought him, you would be there.

Did you ever meet Dale Manor, the Bible professor at HU? He taught Weird Al as a child in Sunday school.

Strange, huh?

 
At November 03, 2006 10:15 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

I had Dale Manor for OT Survey when I was a freshman, but I don't think I'd ever heard that story.

I liked his class, except for the memory verse tests, that is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home