Monday, April 28, 2008

State AP awards

As if I don't work enough, I headed to the Ohio Associated Press awards banquet yesterday. It was worth the time, however, as the speaker was pretty interesting, the food was excellent and, best of all, The Advocate hauled home a good number of awards.

As an editor, none of them actually had my name on them, of course, but it's still exciting to have been a part of many of them. The awards I played the biggest role in are general excellence (third place) and best daily sports section (third place).

The complete list of our awards is here.

3 Comments:

At April 28, 2008 2:27 PM, Blogger Sara Ann said...

Hey, congratulations, Cookie! Always nice to be part of a winning team.

Now let's see how long it will take me to correctly guest the word verification and post this comment.

 
At April 28, 2008 2:28 PM, Blogger Sara Ann said...

Seven guesses!

Crap, now I have to do it again.

 
At November 23, 2008 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Althoug I don't know what it exactly means,congralations to Ryan.From Beijing,China.
Philip Zeng

 

Post a Comment

<< Home