Friday, November 10, 2006

New Links

Just wanted to point out the changes to my links list:

First, I've removed my friend Vince. This is sad, but he's not going to be able to update his blog anymore because Blogspot has been blocked (for now) by the Great Firewall of China. I'll add him again if/when he can update again. (Wikipedia was blocked in China for at least a year, but now it is back, so there is hope.)

I've also added Jon Stacy and Kenny Simpson, two of my King's Men friends from Harding who recently found my blog via some mutual friends' blogs. (If anyone else I know who is reading this has a blog, let me know!)

Speaking of HU, the Bisons and Lady Bisons had exhibition games at Division I Lipscomb on Thursday night. The Bisons gave it a good shot before losing big at the end, and the Lady Bisons actually won. It looks like it could be an exciting year in the Rhodes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home