Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"Headlines"

The top headlines from Jay Leno on Monday night. (For more explanation, see this post.)

3. (tie; we couldn't agree)
- (a movie ad) "How to Eat Fried Women (PG)"
- (next to a photo of a 13-year-old Boy Scout carrying two 24-packs of Budweiser): "Scouts were busy Saturday"
2. (an ad for a Broadway-based show) "You'll Never Walk Again -- Carousel" (Jay: "Very popular in all the nation's hospitals!")
1. (a headline from the Lawton, Okla., newspaper) "U.S. told don't not to eat its spinach"

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2006 5:08 PM, Blogger J. Beauchamp said...

Cooker! Why didn't you tell me you were blogging? I had to find out from Butler's site.

How is the city editor gig? Too good for the rim rats?

 
At October 11, 2006 1:25 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

I must not have your current e-mail address, because I think I sent the mass e-mail to you when I started it.

It's going pretty well in Newark, other than the commute. And we're a little small for a rim/slot system anyway.

How's your "publisher" gig? And is The Bison online anymore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home