Thursday, March 15, 2007

So far, so good

Stanford and BC are up, so my bracket's holding up so far. I've done a few different brackets, but my gut pick to win on most of them is Kansas. No special reason; I don't even like the Jayhawks. There aren't even any Iowa teams for me to pull for in the men's tourney this year. But it's still one of the best few days of the year, and I'll get to spend most of it at work with people who care even more than I do. (Of course, there's no office pool going on there ...)

Also this weekend, my parents will be visiting us in Columbus for the first time. They have a long weekend because of conferences and then Spring Break next week, so they'll be arriving Friday evening and leaving Tuesday morning. Not sure what we'll do to entertain them, but it will be good to see them and spend time together.

We did some cleaning this morning, mainly throwing out things we don't need or want anymore. This was needed because my parents will be bringing the first round of baby supplies when they come.

How's your bracket holding up?

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2007 10:58 AM, Blogger CE Butler said...

I saw you're two games ahead of me after one day ... then I saw you were picking Kansas, so I know that when it's all over you'll be looking up at me!

 
At March 17, 2007 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Wisconsin game had me worried for a while, and doesn't bode well for them going very deep :(

The Ohio St/Xavier game is interesting too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home