Monday, December 18, 2006

Is it heaven?

Yes, it is, but that's beside the point.

Katrina and I are off to Iowa today for a week with my family for the holiday. We're flying out this afternoon, and we'll be back on the 26th. (For any burglars who read my blog: We have three vicious guard dogs watching over things while we're gone; we also have very alert and nosy neighbors. So there.)

I'm not sure how much posting I'll do on the road, but I can tell you that your usual "Headlines" post likely will be preempted tonight and next Monday.

What are your exciting Christmas plans?

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2006 3:47 PM, Blogger CE Butler said...

We'll be hanging in lovely Searcy for the first time in a long time (and looking forward to it!).

Be safe and have a great holiday!

Oh yeah, we got the Christmas card we signed up for!

 
At December 19, 2006 7:41 PM, Blogger James E. Miller said...

Sara, Laura and I are headed to Houston to be with her family for a week.

Nothing like Christmas in Houston - where the temperature hovers around 75 or 80 degrees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home